Pre-Covid Operating and Overhead costs should have maxed out at under 30%.
Post – Covid Operating and Overhead costs should be reduced to 10% if not completely eliminated.
Contactless and Virtual Assistance with every facet of business is the new modus operandi.
If there is an operating system out there that can facilitate the role of physical employees and or a storefront this is the time to adapt.
• Consolidating employee roles into virtual assistance is the first step.
• Downsizing workspace to: home base, co-op, and shared spaces is a huge way to cut overhead by up to 100%.
• Farm out full-time jobs to part time and contract specialists whenever possible. This leads to paying only for specific aspects of your projects. Delegating to freelance professionals can often time expedite results but always cuts costs.
Tightening the corporate budget is so important right now. Covid isn’t over yet and being prepared for anything is the key to staying relevant and profitable.
We can offer you a free business evaluation that can show you exactly where the cuts can be made. No Obligation or cost. Just some good free advice.
Relationships are the foundation of our company. “For Us It’s Personal.”
Sharrin Fuller, CEO
A Simple Office Solution
WHAT CAN I DO IN HOUSE?
• Bundle Communication & Technology Services
• Shorter work week with longer Days
• Allow employees to work from home partial week.
• Go paperless
• Hold Conferences & Meetings Digitally
• Downsize your lease space to shared space
WHAT CAN I OUTSOURCE?
• Any and All Fee Burner Positions:
• Accounting and Tax Preparation
• CFO Services
• Inventory Management Systems
• HR: Payroll and Benefits
• Time Tracking Software – Fleet Software